MGM Resorts International is one of the largest and fastest growing global hospitality and entertainment companies operating destination resorts in cities such as Las Vegas, Mississippi, New Jersey and Detroit, that include the Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. MGM Resorts International has revenues of $9.81 billion (2013) and over 61,396 employees.
• Extensive planning, scheduling and coordination
• Warehouse Receiving and Storage (FF&E & select construction products)
• Comprehensive Inventory and Security Management
• Performed all warehouse to project site deliveries
• Managed all hotel room, suites, common areas, and retail spaces within hotel and casino; service delivery scope included: interior fit-up, installation and placement of furniture, fixtures, and equipment (Inclusive of significant on-site fabrication and site modification.)
MGM National Harbor is a strategically located Casino and Resort Property in Oxon Hill, Maryland across the Hudson River from Alexandria Virginia and The District of Columbia, giving it access to the three states and international markets doing business in our nation’s capital.
The project is anticipated to be an investment of over $1.4 Billion.
The 1 million sq. ft. resort features a 24-story hotel, a casino with 3,600 slot machines, 160 gaming tables, a 3,000-seat theater, 55,000 branded retail stores, 35,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, a 4,700-space parking garage and numerous restaurants from local and national chefs.
The project was delivered under very demanding time and condition parameters that tightened dramatically to respond to both the client’s and builder demands. Our team of often 60-90 personnel worked for the last 90 days on a 24/7 work performance schedule.