Concord Hospitality Enterprises provides management services for over 90 hotels and 13,000 guestrooms and suites throughout the United States and Canada with combined annual revenues of approximately $400 million. Concord is ranked as one of the top hotel companies in North America, receiving numerous honors for Operational Excellence and Leading-edge Hotel Development from several of the industry’s top tier brands.
This project was a new build that included a new room design and plan for Marriott Courtyard. In addition to managing the domestic transportation of FF&E, GWS was called upon to coordinate “Just in Time” (JIT) delivery of over 200,000 pounds of FF&E from China.
• Freight Management
• International Logistics Coordination
• JIT Deliveries
• Project Coordination
VALUE ADDED BENEFITS
GWS utilized our advanced inventory system to assure organization of all hotel product and managed the inventory through the entire supply chain process, including delivery and set up. Project management function provided by GWS assured use of technology platform by general contractor and installation team. Eliminating unnecessary deliveries and keeping project logistics under budget.
• GWS completed our scope of the 125 room hotel on time.
• Vendor coordination assured least expensive mode of transportation.
• PO management functions guaranteed JIT transportation solution.
• Inventory was clearly identified at job site for ease of installation.