Warehousing and Asset Management
Simplifying the Complexity
Given the sheer number of rooms – and the overall square footage – of hotel and resort projects, a substantial amount of product must be managed effectively to complete the project on time. Throw in multiple manufacturers and variable shipping timeframes, and you have a recipe for potential product loss, delays, and rush orders.
Luckily, this scenario is preventable. Our global warehousing network allows us to centrally manage your shipping at a location near your project, enabling us to receive, track, consolidate, and quickly deconsolidate product in response to general contractor needs. And because we provide you with customizable reporting, you’ll have a constant, accurate awareness of your project’s percentage toward completion.
- Equipped with racking
- Clean and temperature-controlled
- Easily scalable: pay only for what you use
- Professionally staffed and managed
- Single point of contact, resulting in streamlined communication
- Customizable reporting, including amount of product delivered, amount in the warehouse, etc.
- Integrated technology to track product from PO to punch list
- Nationwide coverage through our network of trusted service partners
- Centralized logistics approach to facilitate quality control
- Management of both new and existing inventory
- Streamlined claims management process